Although the player signed up in March, he made his first deposit and wagered until April the 6th.
2) In order to request a withdrawal in our casino, as many others, it is necessary to have a withdrawal method available and activated for cash-outs. The player only activated his Neteller
account with us on May 22.
3) He sent all the documentation and got approved on June the 3rd, so the request of withdrawal could be processed only when the player fulfilled all the requirements.
4) We have been trying to get in touch with the player, and although he always got back to us and was aware of our attempts to reach him, he only agreed to talk to us by chat or email.
5) There were two reasons for us to talk to him on the phone, the first one, to verify his account; and the second one to explain him why we would be voiding his 200 Euro in winnings.
6) The player has used a very famous roulette method to cheat on the system, and as stated at the casino’s terms and conditions, we do not allow systems, neither bots.
7) The player knew he did cheat – as he just stated in the post below - and was avoiding our phone calls and ignoring our mails; he just appeared on chat to put pressure on us to pay the withdrawal, and did not accept any of our explanations.
We did process a refund with all his deposits, the account stills in review for closure.