Screenshots are very easy to make - I think there's a thread here on how to do them. But I'll give you a quickie lesson here.....
1. Go to the window you want a screenshot of.
2. Press your "Print Scrn" button - very top of keyboard, 3rd button from the right hand side - directly above "Insert" button.
3. Open MS Word, Photoshop, MS Photo Editor - any one of those programs. Go to the File menu dropdown, and click paste.
4. Save image as "(name of your file).gif or .jpg - either one works.
5. Made sure you save it somewhere you'll remember. If mine are temporary only, I save them directly to my Desktop. Or you can make a folder in your Pictures file for "Screenshots".
6. Send an email to the casino and "attach" your file.
If this is confusing, let me know, or maybe someone else can chip in.