It will catch even a good cheese!!!
Deposit using MST and receive a 75% bonus to play GOLDEN GLOVE
, Real Series Video Slots or Slots in order to cash it out.
•Entering coupon code CATCHER75.
•You can use this coupon one time only, from Tuesday October 4th to Thursday October 6th.
•Maximum bonus amount $75.
Valid until Oct 6th.
Just active members!
Get 30% extra on your first 3 deposits this week. Use Money Line or Money Order and you'll receive an additional 10% for a total of 40% in credit or use MST Gift Cards and get 45%!
EXTRA WEEKLY OFFERS
Take full advantage of our Weekly Promotion and participate in our Extra Weekly Offers.
Super Sunday: 45% (up to $450.00)
Lucky Tuesday: 35% (up to $350.00)
Wild Wednesday: 60% (up to $300.00)
MONDAY'S NIGHT Get 50% on your deposits up to $100
CASH BACK PRIVILEGE Get 20% Cash Back of your deposits made on Monday
MST PROMOTION Get 50% of your deposit or 75% credit if using MST
THANK GOD IT'S SATURDAY Receive a 95% on your deposit up to $95
SURPRISE CREDIT Everyday!
Have fun and get involved with our benefits, credits, tournaments, latest news and more!
THANK GOD IT’S SATURDAY!
This Saturday September 10th enjoy a 95% BONUS on your first deposit, using the following coupon codes.
Coupon Code Country Bonus
TGIS0100111 USA and Canada 95.00%
TGIS100111OC Outside USA and Canada 95.00%
•Wagering requirements are the same as our weekly promotion bonus terms.
•Maximum bonus amount $95.