Ouch! Well that was quick. Busted from my starting balance of 1100 down to 0 while achieving only $4609 out of my required $66000 playthrough.
Some notes about my experience:
- customer serviced confirmed it is a withdrawable bonus (as did the CS rep here)
- I was somewhat confused by what cs was telling me, but it from what I understood, you can't combine your slots and table game playthrough - it tally's up either one or the other.
- I started playing slots, and once I found this out switched to blackjack
. My balance upon leaving slots was 1000 Euro, and then when I left I couldn't connect to any other game, and my balance was (inexplicably) back up to 1033. Contacted CS about it, but found that this betting history was erased (man I would have been pissed if I had won big during that)
- Then I went on to single hand blackjack (13 wins out of 31 hands played)
- Then went on to multihand blackjack to try to get my balance back up with 3x$50 bets (won 19 out of 95 hands played) at which point I had $138 remaining, which was frittered away pretty quickly. Before drawing conclusions on how crappy I did with respect to the wagering requirements, note that I was betting pretty big.
- Note: I had 2 hands where I hit when I shouldn't have. I use a touchpad which is very sensitive, sometimes causing it to send out a click when it shouldn't. In one case, I hit on 19 (dealer had 20 so it didn't matter), in another I hit on 20 (that one hurt, because I would have won). This is the first software I have ever played where it doesn't ask you "Are you sure you want to hit on 20?" before allowing you to do so.
To sum up:
- this is one of the worst runs of blackjack I have ever had, but is not a large enough sample size to make conclusions about this software. And yes, I know how to play BJ well enough to be very close to an even money type of player. The combination of such a horrible run + new software and crazy bonuses does make me somewhat skepticle though.
- The software needs a little work, I think... but is nice and fast at least.
- Assuming I just had some bad luck, this is one of the best bonuses I've ever seen.