6th of May 2011 Author: Natalie Stephanopoulos
Industry moguls earn big money
This weekend will see the 23rd Sunday Times Rich List 2011 of the thousand wealthiest people in Britain and Ireland published in a special 104-page magazine in the UK, and it will contain a section where successful online gambling entrepreneurs are acknowledged, including:
* 90th position nationally is occupied by online gambling millionaire father and daughter, Peter and Denise Coates, owners of Bet365, who share a GBP750 million fortune - up GBP250 million on last year.
* Party Gaming founders Ruth Parasol and Russ DeLeon with an impressive fortune of GBP733 million between them, despite the drop of GBP99 million but still owning.
* Fred and Peter Done from Betfred are third in the category with GBP660 million.
* Another Party Gaming multi-millionaire - Vikrant Bhargava, with GBP230 million.
* Victor Chandler with a fortune worth GBP160 million.
* Betfair founders Ed Wray and Andrew Black are worth GBP132 million and GBP125 million respectively.
* Another Betfair official, Richard Koch, went down GBP37 million at GBP92 million.
* Tombola's Phil Cronin saw a boost of GBP27 million, reaching GBP82 million this year.
The list is compiled by Philip Beresford, and it is based on identifiable wealth (land, property, other assets such as art and racehorses, or significant shares in publicly quoted companies), excluding bank accounts, since the paper has no access to them.
General Gambling News Gambling Law & Society News
20th of September 2010
5th of August 2009
30th of January 2015
28th of December 2014
29th of November 2014
30th of December 2014
9th of January 2015
3rd of December 2014
Disclaimer Contact Us Privacy Gambling Help About Us Site Map
LatestCasinoBonuses.com © 2006-2015
Join now for full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
PLUS join now and get...
100% up to $1000 PLUS 25 free spins! Sponsored by ClubUSA Casino, US OK.
View more information here